Friday, August 5, 2011

TWITTER

Just set up my twitter account today. I had one before...for about 5 minutes. Then I deactivated it because I just don't see the point in doing nothing but following people status updates and have them following yours. But I'm going to give it another try just to see if it really has a use. I doubt it though, what social networking site really has a credible use? Unless you have a business. Then again, if everyone logged off for good they wouldn't be gaining anything from having one either. I've got 7 followers and I have no idea who any of them are. At least on facebook people usually just add people they know or have met. Only the creepers try and add others. But I don't think that applies with twitter because I have nothing up there but a picture and I've only made 2 tweets. But we'll see how this goes. Just my curiosity getting the better of me ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment